Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Fun-filled Weekend

This last weekend Dan, Ryan and I went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park with Tom, Leslie and Autumn and Krissy, Riley, Dylan and Amy (yes, lots of people). It was a great time too, the weather was perfect! And the kiddos seemed to have a lot of fun. That night we stayed in a hotel and then I was able to meet up with some of my good friends Melody and Shannen. Dan took Ryan home and I had the whole day to just hang-out with my girls and relax. It was a much needed mommy break for me and I am so grateful to my awesome husband for letting me do that. There are a ton of pics, so enjoy!


Taking in the sites.




Some Macaws...


And Gorillas.


My man could take them anyday :)

Too cute.




Loving the play area.




Ryan the Rhino


Dan holding his nephew Dylan.


Can you spot the animal in this picture?




The kids enjoying a snack.






This type of Rhino is really endangered and will probably go extinct in our lifetime, so sad!




Getting pretty tired...he did so good though for not having a nap.




The distance between their horns is 9 feet!




My girls.




We ate at a yummy pizza place for dinner in San D and they had all these bottles hanging from the ceiling and people had written on them.




Shannen was right...pizza does kinda look gross up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment