Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ryan's First Round-up (aka birthday party)

This past Saturday was Ryan's first birthday party, can't believe our boy is already one! We did a western theme for him and I think everything went really well. Although I can't deny that it was a lot of work to throw that party, who'd of thought? Anyways, enjoy the pics, there's a lot!


Waiting for the guests to arrive








Oh, did I mention that he is starting to walk?!




Friends just hanging out


With Auntie Leslie


We played a game. It was a good concept, but bad location. Everyone got rug burns!




Opening presents, man he got a lot of toys...


Of all the toys, I think he liked this ball best. Thanks Mike and Jannae!




His first taste of sweets...


...and I think he liked it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and happy birthday to Ryan and parents! He is so handsome. Isn't being parents the best thing in the world!! Love and hugs from Autumn's Nana blessings and prayers to u

    ReplyDelete