Monday, June 8, 2009

Not me Monday

No matter what anyone tells you, NONE of this happened in the Hanke house...



No we did NOT go to the Cherry Festival this weekend and have a great time




No Ryan has NOT been making really silly faces lately




No Dan and I did NOT dunk a cop at the festival. And Dan did NOT hit the mark on his first throw too...




No this ride did NOT look like the worst ride ever invented


No Ryan is NOT the cutest boy ever, and no I am NOT biased...




No I did NOT let Ryan play with the newspaper ads and have a great time doing so...


And no I do NOT want you to have a great week.... :)

2 comments:

  1. cute pics, looks like you had a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i don't loooove these. and no, Ryan's not so stinkin cute i can't stand it! ; )

    ReplyDelete